You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Evaluation Board, 1 Phase / DC Embedded, Energy Meter, MSP430I2040
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- TEXAS INSTRUMENTS TEXAS INSTRUMENTS
- Manufacturer Part No:
- Order Code:
- No Longer Manufactured
Want to see similar products? Simply select your required attributes below and hit the button ×
- Texas Instruments
- Power Measuring
- No SVHC (15-Jan-2019)
- Eval Board MSP430I2040, Quick Start Guide, Disc Containing Software & User Guide
- Energy Meter
Technical Docs (0)
- Readings are updated every 4 AC cycles or 80ms in case of DC input
- Capable of AC/DC measurement while it can switch between AC/DC measurement mode automatically
- Ability of doing EMI filter capacitor and wire resistance compensation
- No separate DC calibration is required, all calibration is done with AC input
- A 14-pin debugger connector allows direct interface to MSP-FET430UIF without the need of an adaptor
- Built-in isolated RS232 external communication interface
Test & Measurement, Industrial
Board, Quick start guide, Safety guideline, Terms and disclaimer, Disc containing software and user guide.
No Longer Manufactured