No more wasted components or unused stock.
Choosing your packaging
Use our packaging selection tool to tailor your packaging to the needs of your business, products and customers with our multi-user tool giving you instant access to past orders, saved baskets and much more.
There are over 150,000 surface mount components available to be re-reeled to your needs, offering no more wasted components or unused stock. Buy only what you need and improve your assembly efficiency.
Re-reeling services are ideal for small-scale production runs, where builds only require a part reel quantity. This service puts the required quantity of components onto a standard 180mm reel, ready to pick and place, complete with leader and trailer tape. Minimum order quantity of 150 pieces applies.
Following extensive customer research, we have enhanced our re-reeling service to include:
- Sprocket drive holes securely connected to the component tape with brass shim
- Same day despatch (for orders placed before 16:30 UK time)
Available upon request, on a wide range of capacitors, resistors, inductors, diodes, transistors, optos and ICs from market-leading manufacturers.
Simply state 'Re-reeling' as Special Instructions on your order or call our Customer Care Team.
How to Order
- To see if re-reeling is available on a particular product, enter your element14 part number into the box above adding the suffix ‘RL’ and click ‘Go’.
- If the search displays ‘no results found’, the re-reeling service is not available for this product.
- If the service is available simply enter the quantity of components into the ‘Qty’ box and proceed to checkout.
- Select the product and decide on the quantity of components.
- Call our element14 sales line on 1800 108 3888 (toll free).
- Quote the element14 order code adding the ‘RL’ suffix and the number of components required on the reel.
A minimum order quantity of 150 pieces applies.
For more information, please contact 1800 108 3888 (toll free).